Our vision is that of an innovative, sustainable and inclusive Brussels, built by and for creatives. Designers are the changemakers of a positive development for us. The mission of MAD Brussels therefore includes the economic support, encouragement and promotion of Brussels creative entrepreneurs and players in the fashion and design sector on a national and international scale.
Are you looking for a student job in the heart of Brussels? MAD Brussels is looking for students who want to work with us during year in building up exhibitions, in welcoming people or during events.
- Welcome people during events, provide information, be a point of contact for questions.
- Guarding the exhibited works.
- Manage the bar and/or catering during events.
- Assisting with the construction of an event or exhibition, setting up chairs and tables, setting up the bar, ...
- Reception of MAD Brussels, provide information, answering calls, receiving packages, ...
You are a student working under a student contract.
You are committed and helpful.
You are flexible and can work weekends and/or evenings.
No specific experience required.
MAD needs students on a regular basis. When you submit your application you will be entered into our database and MAD will contact you when we need students.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.