MAD Brussels is a non-profit organization with an innovative, sustainable and inclusive vision of Brussels, built by and for creative people. The fashion and design creators are the actors of a positive development for us.
The mission of MAD Brussels therefore includes the economic support, encouragement and promotion of creative entrepreneurs in Brussels and actors in the fashion and design sector on a national and international scale.
MAD Brussels has its head office Place du Nouveau Marché aux Grains, 10 in 1000 Brussels, where activities and exhibitions are organized regularly. MAD Brussels also has an incubator located at Rue du Vautour 4, 1000 Brussels, which offers incubated creatives a workspace and a production workshop.
- Who : Business Events Intern
- When : as soon as possible
- How long : minimum 3 months internship, from Monday to Friday
- Where : MAD Brussels, Place du Nouveau Marché aux Grains 10, 1000 Brussels
The business intern will report directly to the managing director, but his/her tasks will be quite diversified, and he/she will be part of the business team to support the different members.
Conferences, events & workshops (around communication, sustainability, production & business topics):
- Support the business advisor with the calendar & business events
- Help in the organization and put in place for the event itself
- Organize the evaluations for the participants and make reports
- Take part of all MAD trainings during that period if workload allows, and come back with constructive feedback on how we can improve
- Help with administration and maintaining the database by entering new and updated contacts and information
- Be proactive to propose new experts or companies for talks/seminar/workshops
- Update the calendar for the communication meetings, business activities & inspiration trips
- Help organizing the activities such as the inspiration trips
- Be proactive proposing new ideas to implement
- Organize the ex-alumni activities
- Summarize all in business activities in a monthly report (keynote format)
- Compile & create surveys
- Help creating presentations when needed
- Research on companies, schools & musea which we should collaborate with and enter in the database
- Someone organized
- French or Dutch speaking, a good level in english is a big plus
- Love for the creative industry
For those interested
You can submit your candidacy via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org